Stuck In The Elevator and his Lesson




When my friends and I were sitting around eating in the college cafeteria to wait for the lecture that started at 9 (at 8:30). When we're cool to talk, ring every mobile my friends, except me. Coincidentally at the time I was having no internet quota. It turns out there is a chat in the group, one of my friends who already exist in the class said that there is already a lecturer in the class. We hurried to the elevator. We climbed from 1st floor to 6th floor using elevator. Suddenly, as it passed the 3rd floor, the elevator was jammed and stopped. The five of us (me, Dona, Grasela, Vitha, and Emi) who are in the elevator immediately panicked. My heart is also beating fast. I do not like cramped and crowded places, especially with the status of being stuck and not knowing how to get out. Two of my friends shouted in panic.

"You do aahhh, play around." One friend said to the other (and the accused was joking for a moment).

"Aih, forgive me friends." Said the accused.

"You're not my friend." Said another one who still looked calm.

The big suspect tried to open the elevator door so we could at least get out. But it's useless, because our position has passed the door of floor 2 and door that floor 2 and even then we can not open from inside. Then the accused closed the elevator door again.

"I think this is if there is a push button from outside the elevator can walk deh." Said another one again. "I'm trying to call a friend who's still hanging out in the hallway."

After a while,

Then we rang the alarm bell but have not got a response yet.

"We're pathetic yeah ..." I say, pitefully.

I was so reminded of the cartoons I'd ever seen. In the movie, someone was stuck in the elevator but then there was an acrobat boy who heard the alarm. The acrobat boy then climbs through the wall and appears in the elevator from the top to give the pillows and the radio and tells them to calm down because he will seek help and finally the boy calls the fire department. I was wondering when that incident could happen to me too. Unfortunately, when I looked up, the roof of the elevator where I was trapped could not be opened just like that in a cartoon movie. Pupus had my wish.

A few moments later, a father called out, "The elevator is jammed, right?"

We then shouted, "Yes, sir ..."

"Where?"

"3rd floor."

"How many people are there?"

"5 people"

"Wait a minute well ..."

A friend of mine said, "We'll survive ... uh, by the way, I'm so reminded, Mrs. Aida has been trapped in an elevator too?"

I was reminded of a professor, while teaching in my class, he was trapped in an elevator, and his elevator kept moving up and down from 3rd to 4th floor. When I heard the story first, it was funny to imagine the panic that my teacher felt. But now, having experienced it alone, it becomes no funny anymore. It was terrible! Trapped in an elevator that can not stop and just by herself.

After 30 minutes (with rounding) we were finally saved. Our position is only a few inches above the floor, so when the door opens, we can still jump to get out of the elevator on the 3rd floor. We continue the journey to the 6th floor by climbing the stairs.

Finally we arrived on the 6th floor, as a result we are ngos-tired because of fatigue. Once out, we laughed at the incident that happened to us it because we are aware that it is the result of the nosy acts of my friends who had been accused. Honestly, when I got out of the elevator, my heart was still beating fast. The effects of fear that had been experienced still can not just disappear.

The lesson I get here is, do not laugh at the misfortunes experienced by others, what else is the parent. Because the misfortune can happen to us too ...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kehilangan Dompet dan Pelajarannya

Unpam Murah tapi Berkualitas

Mahasiswa Terdiam seperti Patung dan Mahasiswa Tertidur